Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, May 21, 2018

Owlcrate May 2018 Unboxing

This is my 2018 May Owlcrate Unboxing. I'm sorry the pictures won't be as great. I'm trying to get my last posts put together until after my cancer treatment. 






 I'm going to add what all is in the box right here and then show the pictures as I'm tired. 

Hermione enamel pin from Out Of Print. 

A beautiful double-sided bookmark. 

A wolf print wall hanging from the wonderful, Evie Bookish.

Even though I don't like bath bombs, I enjoy the wonderful smell of this one just through the plastic! 

Art Print of Inej from Six of Crows! Stunning

We got two books this time around. The exclusive edition of Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young and the exclusive pin that I love! 

The second book is Catching Stars by Cayla Keenan. 

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE PICTURES AND HAPPY READING! MEL ♥























Once again, Happy Reading and thank you for your support. Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment