Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Fairyloot April Unboxing (They sent it to me late!)

I just got my April Fairyloot today (May 3, 2018) They did send me an email saying it was going to be shipped on April 30th. I kind of thing it was on purpose but I can't say for sure. I will probably have to stop getting most of my book boxes soonish anyway. Things change when you get cancer. 

Anyway, here we go and I hope you enjoy =) 





 The following picture is a tote bag inspired by The Hobbit. Designed by Stella's Bookish Art.






 *Next is the card from the box that has the stuff on the back and the bookmark that goes with it. I love these as they have a unicorn on them =) *We also have a beautiful card with Fictional Places which I think is cool. This is by Fictiontea Designs. *And there is a bookmark of These Fates Divide 




* The next picture has a Carpe Diem Notepad designed by Little Inkling Designs. The quote is from The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken and means "seize the day" in Latin. *There is an emamel pin of Blackjack and was designed by Taratjah. Blackjack is Percy's black pegasus. I love it! *And we have a button of the Ace of Shades. 






 *Next we have a Magical Beasts Luggage Tag designed by Lovely Owls Books. *And a reusable Narnia Coffee Mug. Designed by Ink and Wonder and features a map. It's pretty cool! 





 And last but not least we have the book of the month. Beyond a Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake. I wanted this book too so I'm excited for it. We also got a sticker and a signed bookplate. One of my favorite things it the note the author usually writes is actually on the back of that beautiful card with Leif and Ciara from the book on the print. I also added the candle in this picture because it's Leif's Ship candle designed by Flick The Wick. I thought it belonged in this shot. =)




 I hope you have enjoyed and Happy Reading to one and all! 

Mel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment