Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Tower Of Dawn by Sarah J Maas

In the next installment of the New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass series, follow Chaol on his sweeping journey to a distant empire.

Chaol Westfall has always defined himself by his unwavering loyalty, his strength, and his position as the Captain of the Guard. But all of that has changed since the glass castle shattered, since his men were slaughtered, since the King of Adarlan spared him from a killing blow, but left his body broken.

His only shot at recovery lies with the legendary healers of the Torre Cesme in Antica—the stronghold of the southern continent's mighty empire. And with war looming over Dorian and Aelin back home, their survival might lie with Chaol and Nesryn convincing its rulers to ally with them.

But what they discover in Antica will change them both—and be more vital to saving Erilea than they could have imagined. @goodreads 




















I was waiting on my special copies to get here. Yes, I got two.

This is my signed edition from Barnes and Noble with some extras at the back.




The one from Target has the special art inside.





Sooooooooooooooooo, I was going to give this 4 stars but it made the 5 stars because I have a new love and that would be Sartaq =) I really wish they would have had more scenes with him and Nesryn. I want to read more about them. But there is still the war so there is that and I love their Ruks!

I wasn't a fan of Chaol after someone was killed in another book and he... well it doesn't matter. I enjoyed this book about him good enough. I'm glad I read Assassin's Blade before this because some peeps were in this book.

I loved Yrene sooooooooooooo much too. She's a healer that was asked to help Chaol. It was a rough road with that because of things....

We find out some revelations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REVELATIONS! REVELATIONS! I love screaming that in a book. I didn't see that coming at all and now I'm worried about the last book. =( They better all live because it's going to me messed up with some wickedness.

There are some great characters in this book but it centers around Chaol, Yrene, Nesryn and Sartaq. But all of the other characters are great except for the evil ones but that is a given!

There was a happy ending and not so happy ending because of things to come. I did mention I'm worried right?

Mel ♥


GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2035350116

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Wow I just hope I'll have a copy similar to yours. I'm beginning to love Sarah Maas' books!!! ;-)

    Drey (http://www.allebookdownloads.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sarah J. Maas and her books :) I am very slow when it comes to reading her books -nowadays I am lazy for everything- but ,hopefully, I will read all of them. :) I am currently reading Empire of Storms in English but it is not my native language :))
    http://www.pastelden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete