Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, August 10, 2017

♥ August Nocturnal Box Unopening ♥

This is my first time with Nocturnal box and I'm loving it! If you love horror/mystery and would love to get horror themed items, this is the place to go =) 











I love this postcard from Salem's Lot and the pin from Patient Zero by Jonathan Mayberry!





We got three books with this box. Two new releases and one older release =) I got one that was signed. 



I thought the Exorcist mug was hilarious =) I also got a bath bomb that I put in a bucket to fizzle out and I got a cute little spider inside that I put inside this  mug on my shelf =) 



The hat is a reference from The Stand. I haven't read that book yet so I'm not sure what it means but I'm sure many of you will =) 



I didn't not like the cockroach bookmarks. Lol, they freak me out. I love that artwork print. It's very thick card stock almost like cardboard so it's really sturdy.The print is by Ally Burke entitled "The Woman Who Never Killed Bugs"

I hope you guys enjoyed my Nocturnal Reader's Box! I'm so excited for next months box and will share it with you guys as well. 

Mel ♥


2 comments:

  1. Great haul Melissa there is a lot of creepy and amazing stuff in this subscription box. Enjoy my friend. Thank you so much for the awesome post Melissa.

    ReplyDelete