Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, July 21, 2017

The Dragons Of Nova by Elise Kova

Cvareh returns home to his sky world of Nova with the genius crafter Arianna as his temperamental guest. The mercurial inventor possesses all the Xin family needs to turn the tides of a centuries-old power struggle, but the secrets she harbors must be earned with trust -- hard to come by for Ari, especially when it comes to Dragons. On Nova, Ari finds herself closer to exacting vengeance against the traitor who killed everything -- and everyone – she once loved. But before Ari can complete her campaign of revenge, the Crimson Court exposes her shadowed past and reveals something even more dangerous sparking between her and Cvareh.

While Nova is embroiled in blood sport and political games, the rebels on Loom prepare for an all-out assault on their Dragon oppressors. Florence unexpectedly finds herself at the forefront of change, as her unique blend of skills -- and quick-shooting accuracy -- makes her a force to be reckoned with. For the future of her world, she vows vengeance against the Dragons.

Before the rebellion can rise, though, the Guilds must fall. @goodreads 


















♥ Love my swag ♥



Okay, so I got a little excited and pre-ordered the kindle version like I did the first book. Then I got more excited and got the Hardback with a coupon like I did the first book. And this time since I have joined audible, I got the audio that was on sale. Lol, but look at all the wonderful stuff I got just like I did with the first book. *Swoon* ↑

OMG! Half way through the book I'm sitting on the edge because of the sexual tension!!!!!!! For the love of Pete, someone have sex with someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Please hold for a brief intermission





Okay, so this book was amazeballs! I loved it so much. It was even better than the first book and I loved it too.

Cvareh has taken Arianna to Nova to meet with his sister who is a head honcho and see if they can't work something out between Nova and Loom. Petra (said sister) wants to make something and Arianna has the means to do it. This would also mean that Nova and Loom would have to come together and they don't really want that, but sometimes you have to bite the bullet.

Cvareh and Arianna have a connection and that's all I'm saying because I'm not getting started again.

Arianna is sooooooooooooooo bored for quite some time and has to hang around this jerk named Cain because Cvareh would not come and see her. I was feeling bored for her but then some things happen. Just gross things and we are off and away.

Then some fighting, then some poisoning, then someone being stupid, some sex, cutting off of hands and sewing someone else's on and random other tidbits. < --- these are not all in order.

The ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I wanted to smack so many people. Holy crap on a cracker!!!!!!!! I have to wait forever and 9 years for the next book! Well, not that long but I digress.

Enjoy peeps ♥


GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2065487368

No comments:

Post a Comment