Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller

There will be plenty of time for me to beat him soundly once I’ve gotten what I came for.

Sent on a mission to retrieve an ancient hidden map—the key to a legendary treasure trove—seventeen-year-old pirate captain Alosa deliberately allows herself to be captured by her enemies, giving her the perfect opportunity to search their ship.

More than a match for the ruthless pirate crew, Alosa has only one thing standing between her and the map: her captor, the unexpectedly clever and unfairly attractive first mate, Riden. But not to worry, for Alosa has a few tricks up her sleeve, and no lone pirate can stop the Daughter of the Pirate King.@goodreads 
























This was in my March Owlcrate, I'm a bit late reading it.



I loved this book. The pirate captain, Princess Alosa, was bad to the bone and I loved it!



Alosa was taken by another pirate and his crew. Captain Draxen and his brother Riden thought they got lucky by capturing the pirate king's daughter. Ha, little did they know.




******SOME SPOILERS******


Alosa was sent to this ship by her own father, to be taken as a prisoner. She is on a quest to find some maps. She has to pretend she's not as bad @ssed as she is. I mean she does put the beat down on some of the men and but she holds back all that she can do.

I loved the banter between Alosa and Riden. He's yummy, nothing like a yummy pirate. His brother, Draxen was a jerk though.

There is not a whole lot going on while on the ship so I can see why some people wouldn't like it, but I myself, thought it was great. Yeah, some stuff had me saying, "Lets get on with it." But, I digress.

They get into it with some other jerks and we find out revelations! Everything is about REVELATIONS! I loved the revelation! One more time, REVELATION =)

At any rate, I enjoyed the book and I will continue on with the series/duology/trilogy?




Fin . . . 

GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2056969195

6 comments:

  1. Oh! I've been wanting to buy this one! I'm glad to hear it's good ๐Ÿ˜Š! Great review, once again Mel!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! This sounds good. How have you been? Text me sometime! ๐Ÿ˜€❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the picture of Princess Alosa copyrighted? I love it! And I wanna use it to make a card for personal use, not to sell or anything ;)

    ReplyDelete