Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, May 29, 2017

Allegiant by Veronica Roth

The faction-based society that Tris Prior once believed in is shattered - fractured by violence and power struggles and scarred by loss and betrayal. So when offered a chance to explore the world past the limits she's known, Tris is ready. Perhaps beyond the fence, she and Tobias will find a simple new life together, free from complicated lies, tangled loyalties, and painful memories.

But Tris's new reality is even more alarming than the one she left behind. Old discoveries are quickly rendered meaningliess. Explosive new truths change the hearts of those she loves. And once again, Tris must battle to comprehend to complexities of human nature - and of herself - while facing impossible choices about courage, allegiance, sacrifice, and love.

Told from a riveting dual perspective, ALLEGIANT, by #1 New York Times best-selling author Veronica Roth, brings the DIVERGENT series to a powerful conclusion while revealing the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers in DIVERGENT and INSURGENT. @goodreads













That freaking ending!



No, just no!

You don't trust one damn person in these books. You might can trust a couple but I don't even know.

I don't except that death one bit. I don't accept all of the lies. I don't accept the stupid things smart people were doing. I don't accept a lot of things.

I liked the idea some of them made it outside the wall because I wanted to see how cool it would be in that world. But, it's the same old crap, a bunch of jerks you don't know who to trust. Sigh.....

I mean why?

And I don't care but I didn't like that Nita person one bit no matter what.

But why is everyone some major twat? Why does everyone want to kill everyone else. Why couldn't we have seen some more stuff in the other parts of the world. Oh, who knows. There wasn't enough time for all of that. Either way, it was okay enough but I'm still hating on that ending really bad so I'm right on the edge. RIGHT ON THE EDGE!


GOODREADS REVIEW:

 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2013451641


4 comments:

  1. I hear ya Mel...it's like she just didn't care about the series anymore by book three. Or maybe she was going through some really bad stuff in her life and it came out in her book. I don't know, but she screwed up BIG TIME!!!! Did you get the little epilogue she gave out to those who bought her new book and screen shot and sent in the receipt called WE CAN BE MENDED? A Divergent series epilogue, it's like a little 33 page book about what happens after. I haven't read it yet. But come on, how much can she tell us in 33 pages?! Jeez!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't know about it. I just started reading these because I have had the boxed set forever. I read Four, that was included but that was obviously about Four and pretty good.

      There was an epilogue in the back of this book I thought or maybe I'm cracking up.

      I just didn't think it should have ended that way especially with a character so loved and there was no reason for that, I mean they fought so hard through the trilogy and then just THAT. I refuse!

      Delete
  2. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33231785-we-can-be-mended?ac=1&from_search=trueMm

    ReplyDelete