Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Thursday, April 20, 2017

♥ My Birthday - Part One ♥

April 19th was my birthday and I wanted to slowly share some of the wonderful things that I got from parents, goodreads friends and my dog (oh and myself) =) 

Now it's going to take some time for everything to come in but I wanted to share one picture from yesterday and then I will do them all at once when everything arrives. Most of it is bookish stuff of course =) 


Okay, this picture was drawn for me by one of my Goodreads friends and sent to me in an email and I had dad print it. But dad and mom were sneaky and took it to Hobby Lobby and got it matted and framed for my birthday. I didn't even clue in when I kept asking him if he printed it yet. I was thinking what kind of frame I was going to get to put it in but seems like I don't have to worry about that. Sorry about the picture not being so good, I took a quick one with my phone instead of camera last night. 

My friend is such a wonderful artist and I was touched that I got this picture drawn. I thank my friend Paul and my parents for making it even more beautiful. ♥

I have the best friends on Goodreads, people I have never even met in person. I don't know what I would do without them friend wise. I have one friend in real life that I talk to every day but the rest are just not there. I have wonderful parents and a great uncle. The rest are just not there. 

Appreciate what you have because some don't have any and life is only here for a minute. 

. . . . to be continued. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! And what an awesome picture. Glad it was a good bookish b- day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much =) I will be showing all of the stuff as it all comes in. I got a ton of books and other stuff. Yay!

      Delete