Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Night Cyclist by Stephen Graham Jones (A Tor Short)

"The Night Cyclist" by Stephen Graham Jones is a horror novelette about a middle-aged chef whose nightly bicycle ride home is interrupted by an unexpected encounter. @goodreads 

MY REVIEW:

5 STARS

OMG! I LOVED THIS TOR SHORT! READ IT FREE! 

http://www.tor.com/2016/09/21/the-night-cyclist/

I could picture every little thing in the story and it's so much fun. Biking through the woods in the middle of the night after working until 2 in the morning as a chef! This story rocks! I haven't read a lot of short stories that I love and especially horror ones because it seems they need to be longer but this one was awesome for me!

 :


For five nights in a row, there’d been driftwood from the creek dragged up onto the trail.

It was then I’d relented, finally started running a headlight. And the headlight was how I saw them. The bodies.

Two guys, young, floating in the shallows where the creek turns west.


The atmosphere was amazing and the actual night cyclist was pretty awesome himself. I say no more, you must read. It's short and free and cool so why wouldn't you =) 


 GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1910366578

No comments:

Post a Comment