Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, December 16, 2016

♥ DECEMBER OWLCRATE! WOOT! ♥


I am totally in love with this months OwlCrate Box!!!! ♥ And next month is going to be a classic remix which sounds groovy! 



There will be more pictures below but here is a run down of what we got: 

1) Mystery Harry Potter Mini Funko (the picture of who I got is down below)

2) A Beautiful Lord of the Rings pin 

3) The Chronicles of Narnia greeting card 

4) A Sticker inspired by A Darker Shade of Magic (love that book)

5) Game of Thrones Coasters which are too cool! 

6) A cute little button 

7) The book " Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst














3 comments:

  1. I have such a hard time chancing a surprise box which I can't control what I'm getting. You are brace.
    Ezi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I get nervous about it. Not sure how much longer I will be doing it. I dropped the other one and have kept Owlcrate for now. :-)

      Delete