Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Sunday, November 20, 2016

The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

Only two weeks ago, life was all too predictable. But that was before I saw my first ghost. Now along with my supernatural friends Tori, Derek, and Simon, I'm on the run from the Edison Group, which genetically altered us as part of their sinister experiment. We're hiding in a safe house that might not be as safe as it seems. We'll be gone soon anyway, back to rescue those we'd left behind and take out the Edison Group . . . or so we hope.@goodreads

MY REVIEW:

3 STARS 

 :

 :

I don't understand why soooo many of my friends loved this book and I just liked it. Sigh. . .


 :



I mean don't get me wrong, I totally love all of the characters in these books. I especially love Derek and Chloe and FINALLY for like two seconds at the end they kiss.

Some things were answered about the supernaturals and just when they thought they might have some help, it's all cray again.

There is a part where one of the ladies was going to mention something about Chloe's pendant changing colors and what it meant but she never got around to it. So, if I missed something and anyone knows, please fill me in on that one.

I feel disgusted that I can like characters but not like the books as much as I thought I would. I love the idea and everything but something just didn't click! What is wrong with me!!!! I think this happened in another book I read lately, loving the characters but the other stuff didn't click. I mean this book is right up my alley with ghosts and supernaturals and stuff. Sigh...

I'm so glad that there are many that love this trilogy because that's what it's all about, finding what's right for you.  


GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1814842013

AMAZON LINK TO THE BOOK:

https://www.amazon.com/Reckoning-Darkest-Powers-Kelley-Armstrong/dp/0061450561/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1479647914&sr=8-4&keywords=the+reckoning

No comments:

Post a Comment