Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Friday, November 25, 2016

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

Amid the chaos of war, the Shadowhunters must decide to fight with the vampires, werewolves and other Downworlders - or against them. Meanwhile, Jace and Clary have their own decision to make: should they pursue the love they know is a mortal sin? @goodreads 

MY REVIEW:

5 STARS 


This is a re-read from a long time ago with this beautiful new edition of the book!

 :

It has been so long since I read this book I forgot a lot of things that happened. I only remembered bits and pieces. The sad parts and really happy parts. . . .



Clary did get on my nerves a wee bit, I wonder if she did the first time I read it. But, I still like her for who she is and her love of her family and stuff.

OMG, and the revelations at the end! I can't even. Okay, so I read the first three books in this series then I stopped. Then this year, maybe last year too, anyway, I read The Clockwork Angels trilogy. I know you shouldn't read out of order but still. I'm going to finish this series → soon! But, some of the revelations in this book pertain to The Clockwork Angels trilogy. Don't get me wrong, I haven't read the last three book so I don't know if it will go into more detail BUT someone found out their birth right so to speak and it has to do with Herondale!!! You feeling me? Those that have read all of these will know what I mean. I hope they mention more at the end of this series.

Overall, I obviously loved it as much as the first time around. I mean you CAN still love a book and want to drop kick someone off a roof.

I love all of the characters regardless of their stupidity at times. ♥


GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1821551888



No comments:

Post a Comment