Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Three Tales of Vampires by John Hennessy

A Tale of Vampires is a seven book chronicle about a group of vampires. This edition comprises the first three vampires books of the series in one concise collection.

1: Murderous Little Darlings

Where we are introduced to the vampire siblings Marcus, Rocco and Juliana.

2: The Blood and the Raven

A sinister inn is not all it is supposed to be, but any attempts to avoid prove fruitless as the vampire's web closes in.

3: Innocent While She Sleeps.

A vampire wrestles with her conscience, whilst another seeks to kill the one who made her into one of the undead. @goodreads


MY REVIEW:


4 STARS


These were three little tales about a vampire named Juliana. They are definitely not what they seem, but they all three centerd around Juliana in different situations.

They are little gruesome tales of being a vampire. Nothing fancy about it, just right out there. I think I liked the first one the best because it had some humor in it, well I thought it did anyway!

I liked all of the extra characters in the book, the author did a great job at describing people, places and things in the book with it being short stories.

The last story was a little sad to me, well okay, it was sad but I can't tell you why. I will just say it has to do with a little girl.

I look forward to reading more of this author's bigger books :)

This is not the first short story type book I have read from the author and he does really well with these so far :) I hope I like the "BIG" books too! :)

Fin 

 
 GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1402529662

AMAZON LINK TO BOOK:

http://www.amazon.com/Three-Tales-Vampires-John-Hennessy/dp/1514117169/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1443390701&sr=8-6

No comments:

Post a Comment