Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Circus: Insanity Book 3 by Cameron Jace

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...
There is a loose rabbit with a ticking bomb in the streets of the London.

Come closer, you won'd believe your eyes...
Alice & the Pillar follow a set of clues, meticulously weaved by the most mysterious Wonderland Monster of all.

Here is the Maddest Show on Earth ... The Circus!
Where Alice's most unexpected secret will be revealed.

A secret that will turn tables on good and evil, and complicate Alice's struggles with life, love, and sanity. Will Alice regain part of her sanity back? Catch a bigger monster? Maybe find love in the most unexpected places of all? @goodreads


MY REVIEW:


5 STARS 



"You know how to get to Wonderland?" a kid who was watching the Pillar earlier asks me.
"She's insane, kiddo." The Pillar pats him. "Here, pull my finger." The kid does. The Pillar farts. The kid runs away.


This book is the best one yet, well I haven't read the 4th one, but I digress!

There are so many things going on in the book I almost felt myself going mad. I feel that way every time I read this series, but this book took the cake. No pun intended.

The Queen of Hearts is nutzy cuckoo as always, but this time obsessing over a flamingo!

The Hatter has Alice and Pillar going all over the place looking for a poor little bunny with a bomb in it that is going to blow up London, among other things.

I love Inspector Dormouse, he is hilarious. I won't say anything about his character, you can read that for yourself. I do like the banter between him and Alice.

Alice is training in None Fu and is pretty good. She finds out her sisters, Lorina and Edith have a big ole secret and it's not good... not good at all.

There is a mysterious girl named Mary Ann... who is she? Go find out :)

The end was crazy and threw me for a loop. I'm not sure what all is going on or what all is happening or what all is real!!!!! I'm just as mad as they are!

Another wonderful book by Cameron Jace! 




 GOODREADS REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1203536408

AMAZON LINK TO BOOK:

http://www.amazon.com/Circus-Insanity-Book-3/dp/151511144X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1443311324&sr=1-1&keywords=circus+insanity

No comments:

Post a Comment