Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Saturday, August 29, 2015

The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene

A special treat for Nancy Drew fans! Out just in time for Nancy's 80th anniversary, we're releasing a limited number of copies of The Secret of the Old Clock , the first book in the series. It's the exciting mystery that readers have fallen in love with for 80 years, with a terrific new look and bonus material! Collectors won't want to miss this. @goodreads

MY REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1375919535          5 STARS

This edition here actually says it has two Nancy Crew mysteries, but I read my book from childhood and it's the The Secret of the Old Clock.

It was so nice to take a little step back into my childhood and read one of my favorite books. I loved Nancy Drew and always wanted to be a sleuth like her, among other things :)

I recommend these books to anyone that have little girls that love mysteries. I think they would get great joy out of this series.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment