Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Monday, April 6, 2015

Passion. Fate. Loyalty.

Would you risk it all to change your destiny?

The last thing Kelsey Hayes thought she’d be doing this summer was trying to break a 300-year-old Indian curse. With a mysterious white tiger named Ren. Halfway around the world. But that’s exactly what happened. Face-to-face with dark forces, spellbinding magic, and mystical worlds where nothing is what it seems, Kelsey risks everything to piece together an ancient prophecy that could break the curse forever.

Tiger’s Curse is the exciting first volume in an epic fantasy-romance that will leave you breathless and yearning for more. @goodreads


MY REVIEW:


https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1245593909

 
Read from April 04 to 06, 2015

This is the first time I have read this author's books and it's not going to be the last. I have ordered the next two in the series. I loved this book.

One of the main characters, Kelsey, started getting on my nerves toward the end of the book and at the end of the book by the way she was treating Ren. But then.. I started to think what if I was in her shoes, maybe I would feel the same way. I'm not going to put any spoilers so I won't go into the why of that statement. I just want to say I can see her point of view better by putting myself into her shoes instead of just reading from the outside looking in.

I loved Mr. Kadam! He was so sweet and took care of everyone. He went above and beyond the call of duty and then some! I don't know why, but I kept picturing him as Morgan Freeman, he just had that feel to him. Maybe I'm a bit nuts but that is how I feel :)

Ren, oh Ren, he is a dream. He is certainly a Romeo with a little bit of wild animal inside, no pun intended!

I even started to like Kishan a little bit. I hope to learn more about him in the next book.

The book has action, crazy monkey's, a love story, a creepy evil man and all sorts of goodies going on. I look forward to reading a lot more of this author's books! :) 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment