Welcome All Book Lovers

Welcome All Book Lovers

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Angelfall by Susan Ee

It's been six weeks since the angels of the apocalypse destroyed the world as we know it. Only pockets of humanity remain.

Savage street gangs rule the day while fear and superstition rule the night.

When angels fly away with a helpless girl, her seventeen-year-old sister Penryn will do anything to get her back... @ goodreads


MY REVIEW:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1257296198

Read from April 17 to 21, 2015

This book was awesome! I love the characters, Peryn's mom is a wackadoo but a cool one!

I love the storyline of the angels coming down to start an apocalypse. That being said, I wouldn't want to be in one :) But it's a really good story line and I am excited to see where this one is going.

What's crazy is the angels fighting humans and their own kind. I guess that happens in all society's though right?

A little bit of a **spoiler**

I wonder if Paige is going to turn into one of those little demon things? What the crap did they do to her, or is she going to turn into a scorpion thing? I'm sure it will come out in the next books.

And I don't know if anyone else thought this, but when Penryn met Dee and Dum the first thing I thought of was the twins in Harry Potter. :) They are awesome too.

I will enjoy the next books. I already know :)  5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment